Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thursday

Dinner tonight was spaghetti and garlic bread. I made brownies for dessert. I didn't use a box mix, I dug out my old brownie recipe and made them from scratch. The were SO good! I'll try to post my recipe soon. I don't feel like typing it out tonight.

I didn't do much lot today. I did some laundry and dusted my bedroom furniture. I've been feeling out of sorts lately.


My daughter Tina had a meeting with Wesley's new teacher the other day and Wesley will be starting school this Monday! He is so excited. I know this will be great for him. Tina said he got to go to his class while she was meeting with this teacher and he had a great time. One of his teacher's name is Miss Emma. ;) He also made a friend, his name is Carter. ;) Tina said he will have three teachers and there are only 6 or 8 (I forget which) children in the class, so he will get a lot of one on one time with the teachers.

4 comments:

Celticspirit said...

Yumm! What could be better than spaghetti, garlic bread and homemade brownies?

Wesley's new classroom sounds great! With that teacher/student ration I'm sure he will learn a lot.

I hope you have a peace filled day. :)

Dana said...

Im happy for Wesley, that will be so good for everyone and his teacher has the same name as his furry aunt:)

Julieann said...

Shirla---I love spaghetti and garlic bread, I am Italian you know...LOL;)

I am soooooo glad Wesley made a friend before the big day:)

Julieann

Kay said...

I've been feeling out of sorts lately too. I think it's the winter time that does it to me.