Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Treats For Santa!

I had a pretty busy day today. I had to grocery shop. *ugh* Tonight after dinner I got to work on the things I have to take to April's house Christmas Eve dinner. I made the "BIG" cookie and deviled eggs. I also dipped marshmallows in chocolate and rolled them in graham cracker crumbs. I also dipped a few potato chips in chocolate. The marshmallows and graham crackers are AMAZING! Pop one in the microwave for 3-5 seconds and you have yourself a little S'more! yum! :)
Chocolate covered marshmallows
rolled in crushed graham crackers:
A few marshmallows dipped in chocolate without graham crackers and a few potato chips dipped in chocolate:





3 comments:

Celticspirit said...

Ohhhh those look yummy! I'm so tempted to make some but I look back on Thanksgiving and all the stuff I made and ate...I probably gained 5 lbs. I'll just have to come and visit you instead where I will be a lady and just eat a few. ;)
Blessings to you and your family.

Dana said...

Yum! Potato chips with chocolate, thats the perfect PMS treat. I want snow too!!! That snow in my post is 70 miles north of me:((( we just have rain

Becky said...

Your food looks delightful, so do your decorations!

I just came by to wish you a very Merry Christmas!

Rebecca