Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday

We just had a nice thunderstorm here about an hour or so again. Lots of rain, a little thunder and lightening. The power never went out so that's a good thing. Earlier this morning my power blinked a few times and we were not even having a storm. It was weird, my computer turned off but the Directv didn't. I'm always nervous when we get thunderstorms because when our power goes out we are always the last ones to get it turned back on.

Keith and I are going out to dinner tonight, so I don't have to worry about what to cook. I think we are going to the Chinese place up the street. Eric and Linda are going to get Subway and Matt isn't home from work yet so I don't know what he will get. If he gets home in time he can go with us. I'm sitting here now waiting on Tina or JJ to pick up the boys, until they leave we cant leave to go to dinner.

I took a picture of Emma the other evening. She was sleeping in her little pink fluffy bed with one of her toys next to her, she looked so cute I just had to snap her picture.



No comments: