Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday's Here!

Happy Friday! Today is my son Matt's first day of class. He is in the Electrical Apprentice program. He works 4 days a week and class is on Fridays from 1:00 pm until 7:00 pm. He has even had homework before the class started. When Keith picked up his books there was a homework assignment in the pile of books. Yes you read that right, he has a pile of books for the class. I've never seen so many books! lol

Keith normally gets off work on Friday's at 10:00 am, but this morning he got home at 8:00 am, he had work over a few days during the week so they let him go home super early today. Eric worked today, but was home about 11:00 am. I didn't have the grandchildren here today, but Tina stopped by about 11:30 am to get some trash bags. She said she went into work this morning at 6:30 am and was done at 8:30 am.

I'm not cooking dinner tonight, we will either go out or get take out and eat it at home. Linda has a sorority event today at 2:30 pm and she said she might not be back in time to for Walmart Friday. She asked if we can go later when she gets back. I'll have to think about it because when we go late they are often out of a lot of the stuff I buy. I might just go by myself.
I hope everyone has a nice Friday and a wonderful weekend.

No comments: