Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wash Out Wednesday


Well the rain is still here, there is a break in it now, but the local radar shows a lot more headed my way. The temps are cooler, it is only suppose to get into the 70's today. I love when the temps start to fall. I cant wait until winter. I am so not a summer person.

My son Matt got a call from his work yesterday evening. He has to stay over night for his job today. They are working in Danville, VA which is about 2 hours away and he was supposed to stay overnight two nights, but he has classes on Friday so he can only stay one night. His boss said he could drive (instead of riding with Cory his co worker) and leave for home Thursday after work or not work at all. He wanted to work, so he will be coming home Thursday evening.

Since it is so cool today I put on a pot of beans to soak last night for dinner tonight. So we will be having Great Northern beans, crush hot potatoes and cornbread tonight for dinner.

No comments: