Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday

My grandson Wesley came home yesterday. He was gone for a week. His sister Mallory is staying another week with her daddy. I think Wesley was glad to be back. When he was dropped off yesterday he ran up to me yelling "MAMAWWWWWW, MAMAWWWWWW" and then he hugged me. :)
I love listening to Carter and Wesley while they are playing. They were in the kitchen earlier today and I was in the living room. Wesley walked out of the kitchen and into the living room and then he looked at me and asked me where Carter was. I told him that he was in the kitchen. He then walked down the hall and opened Matt's bedroom door and said, "Carter you in hereeeee". Then he closed the door and went to the bathroom door and opened it and said, "Carter you in hereeeee". Then he closed the door and went to Eric's bedroom door, opened it and said, "Carter you in hereeeeeeeeeee". I was giggling and I told him that Carter was in the kitchen, he must not have heard me, because he went into dining room and then peeked around the wall into the kitchen and said, "OHH DARE HIM AREEEEEEEEEEEE". lol Carter said to him, "You just left me in the kitchen, I never left the kitchen". They are just so cute to listen to. :)
I did a lot of laundry today. My clothes line is still laying on the ground so I had to use the dryer. Keith said he will try to get the clothes line fixed this weekend. He said he will probably have to move the pole that are close to the woods, because he thinks they are just to far apart to hold the line. That works for me, because I don't like going to close to the woods when hanging the clothes because I am scared of snakes and I know there are snakes in those woods! :x
Tina picked the boys up around 3:30 pm today, which is pretty early for her. After they left I started fixing dinner. I made Shake And Bake pork chops, mashed taters and broccoli. I hadn't fixed Shake and Bake in a long time. It was actually pretty good. My family all enjoyed it.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments: