Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Monday



WOW I don't know about anyone else but my weekend flew by way to fast! Sunday was a busy day for me. After we got back from the Penzey store I decided to take my Yorkie Emma to Petsmart. I'll never take her again when I'm alone, I needed two extra hands! She wouldn't walk on her lease while in the store so I had to carry her. When ever I put her down on the floor she would just stand in one spot and sniff the area she was standing in. It was funny to watch her. A few dogs came over to her and sniffed around her. She's only been near one dog, our neighbors Shihzu named Jenna. I bought Emma's food, the cats some food and Roco's food and a toy for Emma. I got her a Bobo Loofa Dog Toy.

I look at them every time I'm in there but had never bought her one, she loves it, I wish I had of bought her one sooner, I got her the medium size red one. After Petsmart I went home and dropped off Emma and all the pet food home then I went to Food Lion for Matt and Eric, they gave me money to pick up a few things they wanted, things that I refuse to buy with my food budget money. Then I went to Farmers Foods and picked up somethings in there that I needed. I came home, put all of my stuff away and started washing clothes and cleaning the kitchen that by the way was a total mess! I had been gone most of the day and those people that live with me didn't clean up any of their messes@@. Next time they leave a mess like that I'm not cleaning it! They are old enough to clean up the mess they make, its not hard to put a dirty dish into the dishwasher and wipe up the counter! I had cleaned up the mess I made making eggs before I went to Petsmart, so it was all Matt and Eric's mess! OK sorry I seemed to have gone off on a small rant OOPS!


Today I have to change the sheets on my bed and wash and hang the sheets I took off the bed outside on the line to dry and I also have a few more loads of laundry to wash that I didn't get to last night. I hope to get those on the line to dry. There is always laundry to do in this house it seems. I have chicken thawed for dinner tonight, I just don't know how I want to fix it or what I want to go with it. It's going to be hot here today so I hope to take my grandchildren out to the pool for some pool time. They got here extra early this morning because they spent the night with their Dad. He lives in Tina's old house which is 4 houses away from mine. JJ their Dad had to leave for work at 6:45 am so I had to get up at 6:30 am this morning. Mallory is spending the week with her Dad so she wont be here all week. I really miss her when she's not here. She is my little shadow when she is here.


Our neighbor John found a Copperhead snake behind his shed Sunday and killed it. Carter and his son Caleb like to play behind that shed because it is under trees and a little cooler, they wont be playing under there anymore

!Have a great Monday!







No comments: